GSA Office of the Chief Financial Officer Overview
The Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO) provides policy leadership in strategic planning, budgeting and financial management at GSA.
A highly-skilled team of trusted professionals setting the standard for innovation and excellence in financial management
Leading GSA financial management operations with integrity and accountability.
OCFO Strategic Goals
- Deliver Improved Financial Management
- Promote Communication, Collaboration, and Teamwork
- Sustain a High-Performance and High-Engagement Workforce
- Office of Budget (BB)
- Office Of Financial Policy and Operations (BC)
- Office of FAS Financial Services (BF)
- Office of Financial Information & Data Analytics (BI)
- Office of PBS Financial Services (BP)