PayPort Express simplifies the audit, approval and payment of transportation-related expenses by eliminating manual processes. Offered in partnership with Citi, this solution leverages delivery to their global supply chain network. Payport Express Provides:
- Complete, end-to-end automation
- Pre-payment audits and a full, electronic audit trail
- Consolidated billings with one monthly invoice for all freight expenses
- Extended DPO and a more predictable payment schedule
- Automated expense allocation for easier reconciliation
- Sophisticated reporting for enhanced visibility into freight spend
- All participating federal civilian agencies and 2000+ TSPs are on the PayPort Express network
Transportation Management Services Solution (TMSS)
GSA offers freight and household goods transportation services for federal civilian agencies. Transportation options are accessed through GSA’s Internet-based TMSS system. TMSS provides:
- Comprehensive online freight and household goods transportation;
- First web based transportation system with an approved electronic bill of lading;
- Shipment booking online feature;
- Volume discounted negotiated government rates;
- Efficient transportation system that streamlines the transportation process; and
Centralized Household Goods Traffic Management Program (CHAMP)
CHAMP stipulates provisions for transporting household goods, privately owned vehicles, and unaccompanied air baggage of relocating federal employees to domestic and international destinations. CHAMP provides:
- Online booking of CHAMP shipments through TMSS;
- Economical advantages through significant savings off commercial rates;
- Over 250 participating Transportation Service Providers;
- A strict Transportation Service Provider approval process;
- Standards/requirements for Household Goods Tender of Service (HTOS); and
- Expert assistance and guidance from GSA’s transportation management associates.
Freight Management Program (FMP)
FMP provides a framework for fulfilling the domestic freight shipping requirements of federal agencies. The program offers rate management services nationally for general commodity freight transportation. FMP provides:
- Online booking of FMP shipments through TMSS;
- Significant savings off commercial rates;
- Over 450 participating Transportation Service Providers;
- Expert assistance and guidance available from transportation management associates; and
- Standards/requirements of Standard Tender of Service (STOS).
Transportation, Delivery and Relocation Solutions (TDRS)
The Transportation, Delivery and Relocation Solutions Schedule 48 meets GSA's customer needs via a variety of transportation services. Specifically, Schedule 48 provides the following:
- Domestic Express and Ground Routine Shipping;
- Employee and Office Relocation Services;
- Local Courier Services;
- Rental Supplemental Vehicle Program;
- Transportation Consulting Services; and
- Ground Passenger Transportation Services.
GSA identifies and recovers Transportation Service Provider (TSP) overcharges and other debts relating to transportation bills paid by agencies around the world. Visit Transportation Audits for more information on prepayment and postpayment audits.
The shortcut for this page is www.gsa.gov/transportation.