Total Solutions for Law Enforcement, Security, Facilities Management, Fire, Rescue, Clothing, Marine Craft and Emergency/Disaster Response - Schedule 84
Whether it is protecting our shorelines, patrolling our harbors, ports, and federally controlled lakes and rivers, or oil-spill containment, this Schedule has all types of marine craft, equipment and services to meet your needs. This Schedule can provide equipment and services for personal, vehicular, or facility applications for all of your law enforcement protection, prevention, apprehension, or investigation needs.
Items on this Schedule can help you:
- Extinguish fires;
- Manage controlled burns; and
- Provide personal respiratory protection.
Additionally, products are included for search and rescue—both to assist your entry into buildings or vehicles and to safely evacuate personnel.
Learn about our:
- Process monitoring;
- Hazard alarms;
- Audible/visual alarms;
- Anti-theft alarms;
- Patient wandering systems; and
- Fire alarm systems.
GSA has facility management systems for security and energy management functions. Services such as professional security, facility management and guard services are also located in this Schedule.
To protect one’s self from the elements, fire, biochemical exposure, accidental immersion, or other hazardous materials, see what is available in Schedule 84. Uniforms, safety shoes, and boots of all types are available as well.
GSA's offerings include:
- Security System Management, Design and Support Services, Marine Craft and Waterfront Security Products and Services;
- Alarm and Signal Systems, Facility Management Services, Professional Security/Facility Management Services and Guard Services;
- Alarm and Signal Systems, Facility Management Services, Professional Security/Facility Management Services and Guard Services – For Other Types of Facilities;
- Firefighting and Rescue Equipment, Urban and Wildland;
- Law Enforcement and Security Equipment Supplies and Services;
- Marine Craft and Equipment; and
- Special Purpose Clothing.
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions [PDF - 13 KB] for answers to common questions on Schedule 84 - Total Solutions for Law Enforcement, Security, Facilities Management, Fire, Rescue, Clothing, Marine Craft and Emergency/Disaster Response.
Additional Security Related Programs from GSA
- Cooperative Purchasing Program - Under this program, state and local government entities may purchase equipment and related services from contracts awarded under the following two Schedules:
- 1122 Counterdrug Program - Developed through Section 1122 of the Fiscal Year 1994 National Defense Authorization Act, establishing the authority for state and local governments to purchase law enforcement equipment through federal procurement channels, provided the equipment is used in the performance of counterdrug activities.
- Security Solutions - GSA can provide complete security solutions to meet your agency needs. This integration of physical, personal, and data security systems can be accomplished through new and innovative solutions utilizing existing tools, including GSA Multiple Award Schedules (MAS).
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/firesecurity.