Integrated Facilities Management & Industrial Products Solution Center
The Integrated Facilities Management & Industrial Products Solution Center (IFMIPS) provides federal agencies with a streamlined procurement tools to acquire all the services necessary to maintain and manage a facility or a marine vessel. IFMIPS is one of the world's largest suppliers of Facilities Management & Industrial Products (buy or rent) to government customers on a worldwide basis.
GSA IFMIPS Programs
How GSA IFMIPS Can Help
GSA offers complete personalized customer assistance and order processing through contracting, engineering, customer service, purchasing, and the Business Development Division.
- Market Research Assistance;
- Technical Requirements;
- Performance Evaluation Criteria;
- Guaranteed Competitive Pricing;
- Statement Of Work Scope Reviews;
- 1102 Contracting support;
- Statement Of Work samples via the library; and
- Ancillary Services.
- Rental Solutions;
- Service Solutions; and
- Engineering Services.
- Provide samples for your evaluation;
- Research new products;
- Locate difficult-to-find items;
- Evaluate requirements; and
- Develop procurement strategies.
GSA IFMIPS LinkedIn Group: [a nongovernment website] Center initiatives, customer opportunities, events, and discussion.
GSA Heartland Region: [a nongovernment website] IFMIPS initiatives, events, and customer opportunities.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/FMHAC.