Ground Passenger Transportation Services
Ground Passenger Transportation Services under the Transportation, Delivery and Relocation Solutions (TDRS), Schedule 48, provides time-definite pickup and delivery of government personnel. This service can be customized to meet an agency's specific needs.
The service coverage can be for any city located in the Continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or worldwide.
The services include:
- Choice and flexibility with multiple contractors in different cities;
- Van, Motor Coach, Bus, or Limousine Services;
- Airport transport and Very Important Person (VIP) transport;
- Local and long distance Ground Passenger Transportation Services;
- Shuttle service between and among buildings and within or between cities;
- Scheduled and unscheduled routes; and,
- Assistance by drivers with passengers’ luggage, including loading the luggage into the vehicle.
SIN 411-1: GROUND PASSENGER TRANSPORTATION SERVICES. Ground Passenger Transportation Services include Vans, Limousines, Motor Coaches, Buses, and Driver Services, for scheduled or unscheduled routes. Coverage can be on a regional, national, or worldwide basis.