Washington Interagency Telecommunications System (WITS) 3
The WITS 3 contract is managed by the National Capital Region (NCR) Network Services Division. This site is designed to help customers choose from a variety of telecom services available to all the federal agencies in Washington DC and surrounding Maryland and Virginia counties. WITS 3 services may be expanded to certain communities of interest outside these geographical boundaries.
Basic Acquisition Strategy
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Part 15 negotiated award(s) contract
- Indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ), firm fixed price contract
- Base period of four (4) years with 4 one-year options
- Contract ceiling is $1.8 Billion
Products and Services
The WITS 3 vendors, Level 3 and Verizon, [nongovernment websites] offer a comprehensive suite of commercially available telecom and IT products and services to over 140 government agencies. Services include:
- ISDN PRI/BRI
- Analog/Digital Trunk
- Installation Services
- Professional Services
- Cloud Services
Find out more about product and service pricing and ordering information on WITS 3 Public Pricer.
Value and Ease-Of-Use To Federal Customers
- Reduced pricing over market and other GSA contracting vehicles
- Direct or centralized billing options
- 24x7 vendor web portal access for direct ordering of products and service
- Support of key technologies and government initiatives such as Cloud and Telework
- Service/product ordering and delivery support
- Service trouble and repair support
- Agency account management
NCR’s Network Services Division provides WITS 3 contract management and administration as well as customer service, operations support, and technical assistance.
To assist our customers in the optimization of the WITS3 contract, NCR Network Services Division presides over a high-level focus group consisting of agency customers, NCR Network Services, and our WITS 3 vendors to discuss new technologies solutions for Federal agency's IT and telecom challenges. The focus group provides a forum for agencies to hear directly from Level 3 and Verizon regarding their strategic approach to today's rapidly changing telecom market.
The shortcut for this page is www.gsa.gov/wits3.