Domestic Delivery Services
The Domestic Delivery Services (DDS) solution provides significant discounts to the already low prices available on GSA's Schedule 48 for express and ground delivery services.
Specifically, the DDS2 solution enables agencies to:
- Realize significant savings up to thirty-four (34) percent savings compared to Multiple Award Schedule rates, and up to seven (7) percent savings compared to rates from the first generation DDS2 program);
- Avoid fuel surcharges on parcel shipments;
- Streamline their acquisition process and reduce redundant contracts across the government;
- Receive robust savings reports which can be used to demonstrate progress towards meeting OMB's savings targets;
- Maintain best-in-class delivery service levels;
- Minimize administrative overhead through use of a dedicated customer service team;
- Manage inbound, outbound, and intra-agency shipments more efficiently and;
- Implement commercial best practices for additional cost reductions.
For more information on the FSSI DDS-2 program, please see the following:
|Blanket Purchase Agreement||604k|
|Ordering and Funding Procedures||7.68k|
|New Account Locations||Excel||178k|
|Kickoff Meeting Presented by GSA||490k|
|Kickoff Meeting presented by UPS||1.28MB|
|Increasing competition and structuring contracts||103k|
|UPS Strategic Account Directors Assigned to Agencies||22.1k|
To learn more about Worldwide Express, please visit Worldwide Express (International Delivery Service)
To take UPS tutorials and/or obtain shipping information, please visit UPS Tutorials and Shipping Information (a nongovernment website).
To learn about Transmission of Classified Information, please visit Guidance for Transmission Methods of Classified Information.
If you have any questions or would like to request information on DDS2 rates, please contact Stevie Graham at (703) 605-5569 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The shortcut for this page is www.gsa.gov/dds.