8(a) STARS II Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
8(a) STARS II, a small business set-aside GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners.
Access information about the Industry Partners page
Ordering Guide and Contract Library
Browse the Ordering Guide and Contract Library page for:
- Ordering Guide;
- Marketing Materials; and
- Interagency Contracts.
The 8(a) STARS II Pricing Tool page allows users to view fully burdened labor hour ceiling rates for 8(a) STARS II industry partners.
- Filter search results by constellation, functional area, industry partner, labor category, work site, contract year, and geographic locality;
- Select price statistics; and
- Download results to Excel and print.
Business Categories by Functional Area
Search the Business Categories page for the 8(a) STARS II functional areas that correspond to four North American Industry Codes (NAICS).
- Custom Computer Programming Services;
- Computer Systems Design Services;
- Computer Facilities Management Services; and
- Other Computer Related Services.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/stars2.