Facilities & Construction
The Facilities and Construction Category is one of 10 categories of spend under the governmentwide Category Management initiative. This strategic approach enables the federal government to buy smarter and more like a single enterprise. This increases government efficiency while reducing costs and redundancies.
GSA products and services within this category include:
- Facilities Maintenance and Management - Schedule 03FAC
- Hardware Superstore - Schedule 51 V
- Building and Industrial Equipment - Schedule 56
- Cleaning Supplies and Food Service - Schedule 73
- Building Maintenance and Operations - FSSI BMO
- Maintenance Repair and Operations - FSSI MRO
- Janitorial and Sanitation Supplies - FSSI JanSan
All solutions for Facilities and Construction can be found on the Acquisition Gateway. The Acquisition Gateway, built by GSA, helps federal government buyers from all agencies act as one acquisition community. The Acquisition Gateway helps federal acquisition professionals learn what they need to know, connect with others to collaborate and communicate, and act to accomplish their acquisition tasks effectively. Upon entering the Acquisition Gateway, select the “Facilities and Construction” Hallway to find solutions related to your needs, including expert articles, user guides, and training documents.