Selected Reading On Insulation
- Procedure code:
- Preservation Technology Source Book
- Thermal And Moisture Protection
- Last Modified:
SELECTED READING ON INSULATION
This standard includes a listing of some known sources that may be
referenced for additional information on specific issues relating
to this subject.
- Jones, Larry. "Draft Dodging: How to Install
Weatherstripping." The Old-House Journal, April 1982,
- Poore, Jonathan. "Weatherstripping Entry Doors." The Old-
House Journal, December 1986, pp. 470-471.
- Poore, Patricia. "When You Insulate, Ventilate." The Old-
House Journal, September 1980, pp. 108-112.
- Smith, Baird M. "Conserving Energy in Historic Buildings."
Preservation Briefs #3. Washington, D.C.: U.S.
Department of the Interior, 1978.
- Technical Staff, OHJ. "Weatherstripping." The Old-House
Journal, September 1980, pp. 128-129.
- Belle, John, John R. Hoke, and Stephen A. Kliment, eds.
Traditional Details for Building Restoration, Renovation,
and Rehabilitation; From the 1932-1951 Editions of
"Architectural Graphic Standards". New York: John Wiley
& Sons, Inc., 1991.
- Nielsen, Sally E., ed. Insulating the Old House. Portland,
Maine: Greater Portland Landmarks, Inc., 1977.
END OF SECTION