Selected Reading On Hardware
- Procedure code:
- Preservation Technology Source Book
- Doors And Windows
- Last Modified:
SELECTED READING ON HARDWARE
This standard includes a listing of some known sources that may be
referenced for additional information on specific issues relating
to this subject.
- Cotton, J. Randall. "Knobs & Latches." The Old-House
Journal, November/December 1987, pp. 37-43.
- Ridout, Andrea. "Code-Compliant Traditional Hardware."
Traditional Building, January/February 1994, Vol 7, No.
1, pp. 38-44.
- Technical Staff, TB. "Bedecking Doors: Where to Hobknob with
the Past." Traditional Building, May/June 1994, Vol. 7,
No. 3, pp. 48-57.
- ________. "Hardware That Fits." Traditional Building,
September/October 1993, Vol 6, No. 5, pp. 35-41.
- ________. "Hardware Sourecs to Latch Onto." Traditional
Building, March/April 1992, Vol 5, No. 2, pp. 44-50.
- Belle, John, John R. Hoke, and Stephen A. Kliment, eds.
Traditional Details for Building Restoration, Renovation,
and Rehabilitation; From the 1932-1951 Editions of
"Architectural Graphic Standards". New York: John Wiley
& Sons, Inc., 1991.
- Bleekman, III, George M., et. al. "Twentieth Century Building
Materials: 1900-1950: An Annotated Bibliography."
Washington, D.C.: Preservation Assistance Division,
National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior;
and, Murfreesboro, TN: Middle Tennessee State
END OF SECTION