Selected Reading On Tile
- Procedure code:
- Preservation Technology Source Book
- Last Modified:
SELECTED READING ON TILE
This standard includes a listing of some known sources that may be
referenced for additional information on specific issues relating
to this subject.
- Lief, Judith Siegel. "All Fired Up About Ceramic Tile."
Traditional Building, May/June 1992, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp.
- Lanman, Susan Warren. "Collecting Victorian Embossed Ceramic
Tile." The Old-House Journal, March 1986, pp. 84-87.
- Massey, James C., and Shirley Maxwell. "Decorative Tile." The
Old-House Journal, March/April 1991, pp. 54-58.
- Belle, John, John R. Hoke, and Stephen A. Kliment, eds.
Traditional Details for Building Restoration, Renovation,
and Rehabilitation; From the 1932-1951 Editions of
"Architectural Graphic Standards". New York: John Wiley
& Sons, Inc., 1991.
- Bleekman, III, George M., et. al. "Twentieth Century Building
Materials: 1900-1950: An Annotated Bibliography."
Washington, D.C.: Preservation Assistance Division,
National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior;
and, Murfreesboro, TN: Middle Tennessee State
END OF SECTION