Selected Reading On General Electrical Requirements
- Procedure code:
- Preservation Technology Source Book
- Basic Electrical Requirements
- Last Modified:
SELECTED READING ON GENERAL ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS
This standard includes a listing of some known sources that may be
referenced for additional information on specific issues relating
to this subject.
- Baird, Robert A. "Specifying Custom Lighting: A
Manufacturer's Point of View." Tradition Building,
November/December 1993, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 75-90.
- Kay, Gersil N. "Mechanical/Electrical Systems in Older
Buildings." APT Bulletin, Vol. XXI No. 3/4, 1989, pp. 5-
- Belle, John, John R. Hoke, and Stephen A. Kliment, eds.
Traditional Details for Building Restoration, Renovation,
and Rehabilitation; From the 1932-1951 Editions of
"Architectural Graphic Standards". New York: John Wiley
& Sons, Inc., 1991.
- Kay, Gersil Newmark. Mechanical and Electrical Systems for
Historic Buildings. New York: McGraw-Hill, Inc., 1992.
END OF SECTION