Selected Reading On Service And Distribution
- Procedure code:
- Preservation Technology Source Book
- Service & Distribution
- Last Modified:
SELECTED READING ON SERVICE AND DISTRIBUTION
This standard includes a listing of some known sources that may be
referenced for additional information on specific issues relating
to this subject.
- Baird, Robert A. "Specifying Custom Lighting: A
Manufacturer's Point of View." Tradition Building,
November/December 1993, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 75-90.
- Bock, Gordon. "Evaluating Electrical Wiring." The Old-House
Journal, January/February 1989, pp. 26-30.
- Gold, Ira P., and Gordon Bock. "Switches... Bulbs." The Old-
House Journal, January/February 1989, p. 33.
- Hardingham, Dave. "Detecting Electrical Leakage." The Old-
House Journal, January/February 1983, pp. 7-11.
- Marinelli, Janet. "Home Lighting, 1880-1930; A History of
Early Electric Fixtures." The Old-House Journal,
January/February 1989, pp. 34-39.
- Miller, Dan. "Wiring Tips For the Do-It-Yourselfer... Which
Have Nothing to do With Electricity." The Old-House
Journal, January/February 1989, pp. 31-32.
- Ondovcsik, MaryAnn. "Exterior Historical Lighting", and
"Historical Exterior Lighting Reproductions Sourcelist."
Traditional Building, January/February 1989, Vol. 2, No.
1, pp. 7-19.
- Technical Staff, OHJ. "Buying Period Lighting." The Old-
House Journal, January/February 1989, pp. 40-41.
- Technical Staff, TB. "Lighting Up the Commercial Interior."
Traditional Building, January/February 1994, Vol 7, No.
1, pp. 83-91.
- Moss, Roger W. Lighting for Historic Buildings. Washington,
D.C.: The Preservation Press, 1988.
END OF SECTION