Property Management Services
GSA’s goal is to operate a world-class facility where employees are proud to work every day. Without quality property managers, this goal would not be possible. GSA operates all the buildings in its inventory with the notion that problems need to be addressed before they happen, and we are nothing without our customers. We strive to provide quality service that is productive and seamless. Our customers deserve the best and GSA will not accept anything less. With the help of our on site operations and maintenance (O&M) crew, GSA can identify problems before they occur and quickly correct problems identified by our customers. Together, GSA property management, the O&M crew, janitorial staff, engineers, and our customer service specialists provide customers with stellar service.
GSA property managers provide customers with value and knowledge in the following areas:
- Provide coordination between project managers, contractors, and customers to ensure customer satisfaction and comfort. This includes weekly or biweekly meeting coordination, outages of building systems, access to customer space, after-hours work, and progress updates. It is our job to keep the customers informed.
- Provide customers with timely updates regarding electrical, water, and other service outages and scheduled shutdowns.
- Provide flexibility by coordinating cleaning services beyond normal schedule, per customer request.
- Quickly communicate and coordinate with customers regarding any building information that might affect the customers.
- Follow up on work-order requests submitted by the customers to ensure timely satisfaction.
- Create a safe and positive environment for the customers.
- Provide in-depth knowledge about GSA’s buildings and building systems.
- Quickly respond to customer complaints and provide valuable solutions.
- Quickly assess building issues or problems and effectively communicate them to the customers.
- Efficiently coordinate building maintenance and repairs with O&M and customers.