Property Management Services
Our goal is to operate a world-class facility where employees are proud to work every day. We couldn’t do it without quality property managers.
With the help of our on-site operations and maintenance (O&M) crew, GSA can identify building problems before they occur and quickly correct them.
Together, GSA property management, the (O&M) crew, janitorial staff, engineers, and our customer service specialists provide customers with excellent service in the following areas:
- Assess building issues or problems swiftly and effectively communicate them.
- Coordinate teams to ensure customer satisfaction and comfort. This includes weekly or biweekly meeting coordination, reporting building system outages, access to customer space, after-hours work, and progress updates
- Coordinate cleaning services beyond normal schedule when requested.
- Create a safe, secure, and positive environment.
- Efficiently coordinate building maintenance and repairs with O&M and customers.
- Follow up on work-order requests submitted by our customers to ensure timely satisfaction.
- Give customers timely updates regarding electrical, water, and other service outages and scheduled shutdowns.
- Promptly communicate and coordinate with customers regarding any building information impacting them.
- Provide in-depth knowledge about GSA’s buildings and building systems.
- Quickly respond to customer complaints and provide viable solutions.