GSA Advantage webinar for civilian and military agencies
GSA Advantage training
Webinar training on GSA Advantage: This course is open to civilian or military personnel.
This course will demonstrate how to use the GSA Advantage! and provide step-by-step instructions on the various ways to conduct search in the system, submit an order, register, maintain profile data, and the system features available for market research ensuring a streamlined ordering process. Attending this training will also give you 1 CLP point.
By using GSA Advantage!®, a customer can:
- Search for items using keywords, part numbers, National Stock Numbers (NSNs), manufacturer names, contractor names, or contract numbers;
- Browse by category of products and services;
- Compare features, prices, and delivery options;
- Configure products and add accessories;
- Place orders directly online;
- Review delivery options;
- Select a convenient payment method; and
- View order history to track status, reorder, or cancel.
Register online for this event.
| Starting date: || Tuesday, September 3, 2013|
| Starting time: || 10:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)|
| Duration: || 1 hour|
| Host's name: || Tara Mitchell |
| Host's Email: || email@example.com |
| Meeting number: || 996 240 042|
| Meeting password: || advantage|
| Teleconference: || Provide your number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call one of the following numbers: |
| || |
| || |
| 1.|| Call one of the following numbers:|
| || Audio Bridge: 202-694-2926|
| || Recorder: 1-202-694-2926|
| 2.|| Follow the instructions that you hear on the phone.|
| || Your Cisco Unified MeetingPlace meeting ID: 996 240 042|
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Online registration for this event has been closed.