Travel and Relocation Policy Division
The Travel and Relocation Policy Division seeks to improve the management and systems utilized by federal agencies to enable efficient travel by their employees.
These efforts involve:
- Setting annual lodging and meals per diem rates, as well as POV mileage rates;
- Continuously evaluating travel programs and policies;
- Examining new technologies and automated systems;
- Analyzing the impact of current and proposed regulations, laws, executive orders, and international agreements;
- Facilitating the Interagency Travel Management Committee (ITMC) and Travel Executive Steering Committee; and
- Educating and training federal travel professionals.
For more information, please visit the travel policy website at www.gsa.gov/travelpolicy.
Our Relocation Policy seeks to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the federal government by providing or obtaining "best value" relocation services through the implementation of governmentwide policies and tools. Relocation Policy's goal is to improve management of the federal government by effectively developing polices in the following areas:
- Implementation of the Government-wide Relocation Advisory Board's Findings and Recommendations;
- Continuous evaluation of relocation programs and policies;
- Facilitating the Executive Relocation Steering Committee;
- Educating and training federal relocation professionals; and
- Analyzing the impact of current and proposed regulations, laws, and executive orders.
For more information, please visit the relocation policy website at www.gsa.gov/relopolicy