Future COMSATCOM Services Acquisition (FCSA)
GSA’s satellite communications contracts support the joint GSA-Department of Defense Future COMSATCOM Services Acquisition (FCSA).
- Common marketplace for all government customers
- Ongoing opportunities to add new competitors and technologies
- Solutions that meet government information assurance and protection requirements
- Transponded capacity and subscription services through IT Schedule 70
- Custom end-to-end satellite services through two new contracts
COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
IT Schedule 70 features a wide variety of commercial satellite products and services:
- Transponded capacity, which includes dedicated bandwidth on a commercial communications satellite
- Subscription services, which include subscriptions to pre-existing, pre-engineered satellite solutions, including service plans and terminals
State, local, and tribal governments
State, local, and tribal governments can use the Cooperative Purchasing Program to buy from IT Schedule 70.
For industry partners
IT Schedule 70 is continually open to new offers from industry partners. Download the IT Schedule 70 FedBizOpps announcement for instructions on how to respond to the solicitation.
CUSTOM END-TO-END SOLUTIONS
- Satellite transport (bandwidth)
- Fixed or mobile satellite service
- Service-enabling components such as terminals, handsets, and tail circuits with engineering services to integrate, operate, and maintain the solution.
- Emergency response and disaster recovery communications systems
- Satellite-based backup communications network
- Distributed distance learning network
- Communications on the move solutions for DoD applications
For Department of Defense (DoD) customers
All Department of Defense customers should go through Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Defense Information Technology Contracting Organization (DITCO), just as you did on the DSTS-G and Inmarsat contracts.
DISA/DITCO uses eBuy to notify industry partners of potential and current requirements through synopses, requests for information, and requests for proposals.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/fcsa.