Getting Started for Agencies
Learn More: GSA’s TransPort Integrator
The GSA Center for Transportation Management’s new solution, TransPort Integrator, began replacing the Transportation Management Services Solution (TMSS) in 2012. Customer agencies are now live with TransPort Integrator and your agency can be next!
How to Sign Up:
Please visit https://tpi.moveit.gsa.gov/portal/login and submit a registration request. The Group Administrator for your organization will then approve your registration request and you will be notified via email upon approval.
Steps to Log In:
Please perform the following steps during your first log-in to TransPort Integrator:
1. Go to the following link to access the TPI portal https://tpi.moveit.gsa.gov/portal/
2. Enter your username in the username field (note: username is case sensitive)
3. Enter your temporary password in the password field (note: password is case sensitive)
4. Select the “Login” button to create security questions and change your password
- TPI Customer Agency Training Registration
- TPI Transportation Service Provider (TSP) Training Registration
Help desk support is available from 7:00am EST to 8:00pm EST Monday through Friday and can be reached via phone (703) 943-2883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Users can also submit a help desk ticket in the help desk application in TransPort Integrator.