Making It Easier: IT Schedule 70 Startup Springboard
The IT Schedule 70 Startup Springboard initiative focuses on innovative IT companies with fewer than two years of experience. Our goal is to get the latest innovative technologies into the hands of federal agencies faster by getting emerging technology companies onto IT Schedule 70, the government’s largest IT contract vehicle.
If you want to participate or learn more about this program, please contact S70Springboard@gsa.gov.
This initiative now allows these innovative companies to:
- Use the professional experience of their executives and key personnel as a substitute for having two years of corporate experience;
- Use the project experience of key personnel as a substitute for having relevant corporate past performance; and
- Provide financial documentation that demonstrates the company's financial responsibility in lieu of submitting two years of financial statements. .
This initiative will make it easier for these companies to get access to over $15 Billion in annual federal, state, and local IT opportunities. In addition, it will establish a pathway for all highly qualified IT companies to join IT Schedule 70 and give more small businesses access to these opportunities.
How to Get Started
- Visit the IT Schedule 70 Roadmap for an overview of how to apply for an IT Schedule 70 contract.
- Contact the dedicated IT Schedule 70 Startup Springboard support team with any questions at S70Springboard@gsa.gov.
- Join the ongoing conversation about IT Schedule 70 at our Interact community.