Corporations with Tax Liabilities or Felony Convictions
There are provisions in various appropriation bills that prohibit agencies from contracting with corporations that have unpaid tax liabilities or felony convictions in the preceding 24 months.
Read our Interact article, Corporations with Tax Liabilities or Felony Convictions, to learn more about the affected agencies and their prohibitions.
Copies of agencies' class deviations will be posted here as they become available.
- General Services Administration, [PDF, 240KB]
- Department of Defense, [PDF, 598KB]
- Department of Interior,[PDF, 378KB]
- Department of Justice, [PDF, 968KB]
- Department of Treasury, [PDF, 395KB]
- Department of Health and Human Services, [PDF, 917KB]
- Department of Agriculture, [PDF, 243KB]
- Environmental Protection Agency, [PDF, 57KB]