GSA provides administrative, management, and HR support services to Presidential, congressional boards, commissions, and small government organizations. Focus on your mission with GSA-provided services at the best value for the taxpayer and maximize your operational return on investment.
The GSA HR Shared Services Specialized Support offers:
- Human Resource Management — Providing customers a full range of Human Resource services including employee labor relations, equal employment opportunity services, federal employee benefits orientation, employee records management, recruitment and classification services and HR transactional processing.
- Financial Management — assistance with accounting services, audits, developing budgets, managing trust funds, and budget submission to OMB.
- Legal Review — services for drafting of legislative change proposals, guidance and review of federal regulations, directives and legislation.
- Contract and Acquisition Support—assistance in meeting customer's office operation requirements with the contracting services for information technology, telecommunications, furniture, professional contracting services, and large and small purchases.
- Realty Support — services for design and construction of customer's office space, negotiation of property leases, and analysis of the real estate market.