Training and Education
GSA offers Training and Education Solutions through our University for People (U4P), a virtual college that networks with universities and nationally recognized training vendors to provide opportunities for career exploration, professional certifications, and cultural enrichment.
University for People provides its students with an abundance of choices and opportunities to refine and enhance their core and professional competencies. We offer classes in acquisition, project management, leasing, and facilities management. Find out more….
University for People offers
- Customized Solutions - Providing customers a customized approach for training needs, we can help you assemble a program and deliver it to your location.
- Onsite Classes - Providing customers the option to host onsite training and manage all administrative and logistical needs. Onsite training eliminates travel costs, maximizes employee time and provide government discounts through use of GSA Schedules.
- Certificate Programs - Providing customers a variety of certifications in Project Management, Information Technology, Business Analysis, Business Skills, Program Analyst and Budget/Financial Analyst. All certificate programs are comprised of specific requirements and offer continuing education units and professional development units.
- E-Training - Providing customers the option to learn project management, information technology management and business analysis at your own pace and schedule. U4P offers a variety of online courses and certification programs.
- Facilities Management Training - Providing customers courses in all facets of real property management and operations. This Facilities Management Program addresses the educational requirements of a diverse clientele responsible for delivering building services in federal, state, and local government agencies