Electronic Time and Attendance Management System (ETAMS)
GSA’s Electronic Time and Attendance Management System (ETAMS) is used world-wide by federal agencies to record and certify pay and leave data for federal employees. ETAMS is fully automated and provides agencies an affordable, electronic and environmentally friendly solution. ETAMS is housed on GSA’s FEDdesk which is a virtual desktop available in an Internet/Intranet environment.
Key System Features:
- Uses a Graphical-User Interface and user friendly navigational tools which feature scrollable employee lists, drag-and drop items, pop-up windows, and drop-down menus.
- Provides the ability to email notifications out to employees.
- Requires user action only if an employee takes leave or works overtime.
- Provides historical reporting for a variety of pay and leave situations (premium pay, leave types, and amendment reports.)
- Stores time and leave history electronically and online for research purposes.
- Provides employee leave balances on-line
- Affords agencies the option to manage access levels by assigning defined user roles.
- Provides the option of allowing employees to enter their own data into the system.
- Interfaces with the GSA Payroll Accounting and Reporting System (PAR) for calculation of salary and leave.
- Provides users access to the OCFO Consolidated ServiceDesk for assistance with questions or problems during core business hours Monday through Friday.
- Allows for the recording of labor hours for individual employees which interfaces with GSA's Labor Distribution System (LDS) for cost reporting.