What can CHRIS do for You?
HR Professionals—CHRIS is the automated tool used by HR professionals to document employees employment data such as changes in your salary, position, and benefits. CHRIS creates an employment history documented in e-OPF or can be printed and placed in an OPF.
Managers—Through self-service capabilities managers can view information about their employees and personnel transactions. Managers can even issue and approve monetary and time off awards via the CHRIS Awards Module.
|Employees—employees can view and update specific information on their personal records in the system.
|When CHRIS is coupled with GSA’s Business Objects Reporting tool, an agency can receive a full range of standard and ad hoc workforce reports quickly and easily. Data retrieval, customer reporting, and query features allow agencies to perform analysis, identify trends, track changes, and forecast future needs.|
Key System Features
CHRIS Personal View
- View Personal data such as education, veterans status, service computation date;
- Assignment information such as position data, probation periods, career conversion and retained grade data;
- Pay and Benefits information such as Salary, retirement coverage, life and health benefits and TSP;
- Leave information such as leave category and balances;
- Performance ratings;
- Awards history and Personnel Action Information history and individual Notifications of Personnel Actions (SF-50s). Print either your individual Notifications of Personnel Actions (SF-50), award history, performance history, benefits record, position assignment record or personal data record.
CHRIS Performance and Awards Modules
- Three Appraisal types: Annual, 360, and IDP
- Manager Self Service for Performance Plan and Appraisal
- Manager Self Service for Awards
- Monetary and Time Off Awards
- Automated Routing for Appraisals and Awards
EEO Complaints Tracking and MD-715 Reporting Module
- Track Complaints through process
- Generate EEOC required annual reports
Training Documentation Module
- Self Service Documentation of Training, Certification, and College Courses
- Accepts electronic date from OPM e-Learning Vendors
Personnel Security Tracking Module
- Tracks employee Security Investigation Process
- Interfaces with e-Clearance systems