Access Your Transition Inventory
GSA successfully completed its initial Transition Inventory (TI) validation. This data became available to authorized agency users as of January 31, 2016 through the TI module in GSA’s E-MORRIS application.
Each agency needs to have at least one user with E-MORRIS access in order to manage the TI data. GSA recommends having multiple users with E-MORRIS accounts as backup. These users will have the ability to access and download TI data based on the AB Codes and AHCs identified during the registration process.
Each agency is expected to review and confirm the validated TI no later than October 2016. Agencies can access data by using the TI module in E-MORRIS. For information and instructions, download the following:
- Transition Inventory Quick Reference Guide [PDF - 431.7 KB]
- Transition Inventory User Guide [PDF - 658.6 KB]
Your next steps include:
- Identify agency points of contact responsible for managing the transition inventory;
- Update or request and gain access to E-MORRIS and the TI module;
- Retrieve and review the data to validate ongoing updates and changes;
- Provide feedback to the GSA Transition Coordination Center (TCC); and
- Confirm the TI data no later than October 2016 by including a statement of confirmation in the Agency Transition Plan (ATP).
For detailed questions about TI, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.