Donald J. Pease Federal Building
143 W. Liberty St.
Medina, OH 44256
View map [non-government website]
Constructed as a post office in 1938, the Donald J. Pease Federal Building was converted for court use in 1993 and now houses the U.S. Court of Appeals. In 2003 the building was named for former Ohio U.S. Representative Donald James Pease, who served from 1977-93. The red brick building is located at the northeast corner of Liberty and North Elmwood streets.
Property Manager: Karen Weaver
Public Hours: The Pease Federal Building is not open to the public.
For building information or service calls, use contacts at top right. For other federal government information, call 1-800-FED-INFO.
The shortcut for this page is www.gsa.gov/peasefb.