Sell Through the Professional Services Schedule
GSA is committed to working closely with industry to make sure that the best they have to offer is available to the government. Below is a list of resources to assist you in getting on the Professional Services Schedule and achieving and sustaining success as a PSS contract holder.
- The GSA Vendor Support Center should be your first stop for complete information about the GSA Schedule program. Start with the Vendor Tool Box which contains educational tools like the Readiness Assessment that are geared at helping our industry partners fully understand what it takes to be a successful MAS contractor.
- Interested in getting on the PSS specifically? Check out the solicitation list in Federal Business Opportunities.
- This is a complete list of all the SINS available under the Professional Services Schedule. Official PSS SIN Table [DOCX - 91.62 KB]
- Learn more about getting on GSA Schedules.
You have a contract. What's next?
- Just got your PSS Schedule contract? Congratulations! Check out this Welcome Package with valuable tools, resource and information to assist you in understanding the Schedules program.
- The Vendor Support Center also has links to registering in GSA Advantage, using eBuy and other digital tools to ensure success in the federal market.
- Already have a PSS contract but need to make a modification? Follow these Contract Modification Instructions.
- Learn how to respond to an RFQ.
Marketing Your Contract
Preparing an offer is not the only time there are administrative tasks to complete. New GSA Schedule contractors must also complete important contract administration tasks when building a customer base. They include:
- Registering with the Vendor Support Center for training, publications, and resources for helping contractors achieve success. Begin with the "New Contractor Orientation Webcast" and “Steps to Success” Guide [PDF - 739 KB], found on the Vendor Support Center publications tab. Refer to the Training for Vendors page and to Events for Vendors with Government Contracts.
- Creating, distributing, and maintaining your company price list. Within six months of contract award, new contractors must upload their current approved price list to GSAAdvantage!®, GSA’s online shopping and ordering system. Forward two copies of your price list to your GSA Procurement Contracting Officer (PCO) within 30 days of award. Keep the information on GSAAdvantage!® current throughout the contract life.
- GSA offers numerous training resources for vendors. Join the Professional Services Category Interact community for more details on related industry trainings and news.
- See the current list of GSA’s Professional Services Category Office Hours on a range of topics.
Got more questions? Check out these Frequently Asked Questions