How to Use OASIS
The OASIS Master Contract and OASIS SB Master Contract will help your agency acquire professional services for integrated solutions more efficiently and economically.
Federal Contracting Officers must follow these steps to begin using GSA’s OASIS.
Request a Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA). The DPA establishes the Ordering Contracting Officer's (OCO's) roles and responsibilities.
- Attend DPA training.
- Conduct Market Research and Acquisition Planning.
- Build the Task Order Solicitation.
- Issue the Task Order Solicitation.
- Conduct Evaluations.
- Award the Task Order.
- Send the Task Order Award Information to the OASIS Office.
- Report Contract Actions: View instructions on task order reporting in the FPDS-NG System.
- Administer the Task order - include the OASIS office on modifications.
- Review Past Performance: Review and report your contractor's past performance.
- Close out your task order when appropriate.
- Use GSA website links to conduct market research, including Requests for Information and draft task order solicitations.
- Use the OASIS Estimating Tool to develop your IGCE.
- Get a Pre-Award Scope Review from the OASIS Program Office.
- Reach out to the OASIS Program Office team anywhere in the procurement process.
Please email us for help on any part of the contracting process at OASIS Customer Support.