GSA Leasing Support Services (GLS)
GSA Leasing Support Services (formerly known as BC3) will be the follow on contract to National Broker Contract 2 (NBC2).
- GLS Overview
- Background on the GSA Broker Contract
- GLS News
- GLS Fact Sheet
- External Outreach
- GLS Helpful Links
GSA News Release
- GSA Awards Nine Leasing Support Services Contracts, Including Two to Small Businesses Sept 30, 2015
- GSA Issues RFP for New Leasing Support Services Contract. April 20, 2015
- GSA Issues Draft Solicitation for New Leasing Support Services Contract November 24, 2014
Washington Business Journal
- Three firms picked to represent the GSA on D.C - area leasing deals Sept 30, 2015
- GSA kicks off search for the next generation of real estate brokers April 20, 2015
- A closer look at GSA's new approach to using outside brokers Dec 1, 2014
- GSA aims to measure cost savings with next-generation broker contract Nov 24, 2014
- Using private brokers hasn't worked as planned. Can the GSA get it right this time? Nov 13, 2014
GLS on LinkedIn
Please join the GSA PBS Office of Leasing LinkedIn subgroup Real Estate Brokerage Services Contract Discussion Group.
Please share this with anyone that you feel it would be of interest. All are welcome.