OASIS Program Web Library
Welcome to GSA’s OASIS Program Web Library. GSA provides and maintains this resource for all federal agency personnel involved in acquiring complex professional services through the OASIS and OASIS Small Business (SB) IDIQ contracts. The website and materials are available and accessible through the Contract Administration Fees (CAF) assessed on OASIS and OASIS SB task orders.
GSA will expand the resource base as necessary to meet our customers’ needs for support in planning and acquiring professional services to meet their agencies' missions. Users can email email@example.com to place a request for additional resource types.
Please see the OASIS reference material shown below for additional information.
- OASIS Ordering Guide (Sep 2015) [DOCX - 230KB]
- Appendix A: OASIS Pools & NAICS Codes [PDF - 254KB]
- Appendix B: Sample DPA Memorandum of Understanding [PDF - 216KB]
- Appendix C: OASIS Tools Available to the OCO [PDF - 70KB]
- Appendix D: Task Order Solicitation Template [DOCX - 23KB]
- Appendix E: OASIS Pools/PSC Crosswalk Table [PDF - 100KB] *
- Appendix F: Task Order Award Information Form (submittal) [DOCX - 35.05KB]
- Appendix G: OASIS Task Order Modification Award - Information Form (submittal) [DOCX - 29.95KB]
- OASIS SB Ordering Guide (Sep 2015) [DOCX - 236.40KB]
- Appendix A: OASIS SB Pools & NAICS Codes [PDF - 175KB]
- Appendix B: Sample DPA Memorandum of Understanding [PDF - 202KB]
- Appendix C: OASIS SB Tools Available to the OCO [PDF - 138KB]
- Appendix D - Task Order Solicitation Template [PDF - 25KB]
- Appendix E: OASIS SB Pools/PSC Crosswalk Table [PDF - 100KB] *
- Appendix F: Task Order Award Information Form (submittal) [DOCX - 36KB]
- Appendix G: OASIS Task Order Modification Award - Information Form (submittal) [DOCX - 30KB]
Creating the Statement of Work (SOW)
- Best Practices for Multiple Award Task and Delivery Order Contracting
- Increasing Competition and Structuring Contracts for the Best Results [PDF - 104KB]
NAICS Code definitions by OASIS Pool Numbers
*Product Service Codes (PSCs) cross-walk to OASIS Pool Numbers (table from FPDS-NG)
The OASIS Table of PSC codes by OASIS pool number OASIS Table of PSC codes by OASIS pool number [XLSX - 67.02KB] is excerpted from Federal Procurement Data System-Next Generation (FPDS-NG) and only includes those in scope. Click on the link to search for your Pool number and the various possible PSC Codes that may apply.
Ordering Contracting Officers (OCOs) are required to:
- Identify, in each task order solicitation, the PSC that represents the principal nature of the work, and
- Report these PSCs in FPDS-NG.
Awarded Contractors are required to report the all PSCs listed in the solicitation in the Contractor Payment Reporting Module (CPRM) (these fields are currently being currently).
Mapping Industry Labor Categories (LCATS) to OASIS Labor Categories
The OASIS Labor Category Crosswalk Table [XLSX - 81KB] compares industry's functional job descriptions and specific Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) system occupational descriptions. On this table, you can find more than a thousand industry job titles with suggested SOC occupation and OASIS LCAT matches.
- Model Sustainability Reporting for Task Orders [PDF - 106KB]
- OASIS Contractors with Sustainability Reporting 11.20.2014 [XLSX - 29KB]
Departments/Agencies that have received the OASIS DPA and Overview Training
To view the listing of departments and agencies whose warranted Contracting Officers have received the OASIS Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) and who have trained Contract Specialists, see this OASIS DPA Location by Dept Agency [XLSX - 35.49KB] with department name, agencies within that department, and location.
DPAP Memorandum clarifying that the term “determination” as used in FAR 17.502-1 does not mean “Determination and Findings.” The memorandum issued on July 31, 2015, by the Director, Defense Procurement and Acquisition Policy, clarifies that a ‘determination and findings’ does not need to be written, rather only a ‘determination’ needs to be made. Please select to the first bullet on page 3.
- OASIS Press Release re: U.S. Air Force Agreement
- OASIS Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with U.S. Air Force [PDF - 83KB]
- OASIS Press Release re: U.S. Army Agreement
- OASIS Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with U.S. Army [PDF - 505KB]
- OASIS Press Release re: Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Agreement [PDF - 504KB]
- OASIS Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Department of Homeland Security (DHS) [PDF - 70KB]