Use these documents to learn more about the Email as a Service (EaaS) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA), and to develop your Statement of Work (SOW), Cost Estimates, and Request for Quotation (RFQ) for a Task Order on the EaaS BPA.
Customer feedback: “The BPA documentation, including the SOW template, pricing information, FAQs, requirements and the conformed BPA document, were very easy to use and very helpful in assisting us with organizing our requirements and writing a thorough and accurate SOW. GSA staff were very responsive to us when we had questions or needed clarification."
- EaaS BPA Matrix of Solutions, Delivery Models, and Pricing Option, September 9, 2015 [PDF - 121 KB]
A quick matrix reference guide for the industry partners and solutions available on the BPA.
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs), May 12, 2014 [PDF - 459 KB]
A list of commonly asked questions about the EaaS BPA
Requirements and Labor Category Descriptions
- EaaS Conformed BPA, October 4, 2013 [PDF - 1 MB]
Contains the original solicitation that was used to pre-compete the multiple EaaS BPA awards. All EaaS BPA holders have agreed to all requirements in this document. (If you would like to obtain an accessible alternative for this document, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- EaaS BPA Requirements Document, April 9, 2015 [PDF - 923 KB]
Comprehensive list of EaaS BPA requirements, excerpted from the RFQ (If you would like to obtain an accessible alternative for this document, please email email@example.com)
- EaaS BPA Labor Category Descriptions for Lot 5 Integration Services, October 4, 2013 [Word - 67 KB]
Description of the 11 labor categories that are offered as part of Lot 5, Integration Services
Ordering and Pricing
- EaaS BPA Ordering Guide, September 18, 2015 [PDF - 286 KB]
A comprehensive guide for ordering and administering task orders under the EaaS BPA.
- EaaS Consolidated Price Ceiling Spreadsheet for Email as a Service BPA, September 16, 2015 [Excel - 281 KB]
A spreadsheet with price ceilings for industry partners offerings. Use for cost estimation.
- EaaS BPA Sample SOW Template, April 30, 2015 [Word - 55 KB]
A sample Statement of Work (SOW) for EaaS BPA Task Orders.
Available by Request
The documents below are appropriate for use by government organizations that are developing Task Order documentation for use on the EaaS BPA. You can request any of these documents by emailing CloudPMO@gsa.gov or using the contacts listed on this page.
- Overview: Why EaaS makes Business Sense for the Government;
- Cost Estimate Calculator;
- Pilot Sample Work Breakdown Structure (WBS); and
- Sample Evaluation Factors.