The Acquisition Gateway
The Acquisition Gateway, built by GSA, helps federal government buyers from all agencies act as one acquisition community. Inside the Acquisition Gateway, users can find side-by-side comparisons of government-wide acquisition solutions, connect with other acquisition professionals, and explore product and service category “hallways.” The hallways feature category-curated articles, templates, market-research tools, prices-paid data, and more to achieve successful outcomes at each step of the acquisition lifecycle. When exploring the Acquisition Gateway, you will find:
- Articles: Each hallway contains articles, providing you with unbiased advice for your market research, and more.
- Solutions Finder: This tool allows you to compare government contract solutions that are available to your agency for specific categories and subcategories of products and services.
- Prices Paid Data: You have access to historical transactional pricing data from purchases made by actual Contracting Officers
- Community: This feature helps you connect with others working in acquisition. Here you can share expertise, ideas, etc
- Transactional Platforms: Each hallway highlights applicable transactional platforms where you can purchase.