Alliant 2 (A2) & Alliant 2 Small Business (A2SB) GWACs
We are developing our next generation GWAC vehicles for comprehensive information technology (IT) solutions through customizable hardware, software, and services solutions purchased as a total package. Join us in the Alliant 2 (A2) & Alliant 2 Small Business (A2SB) GWAC Interact community to discuss it.
Similarly to Alliant and Alliant Small Business, these next-generation GWACs will include:
- A highly qualified pool of industry partners;
- A robust scope aligned with the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture (DoDEA);
- Access to a full range of comprehensive IT services and IT services-based solutions;
- Flexibility as emerging technologies and the definition of information technology evolve;
- Ancillary support (non-IT) permitted when it is integral to, and necessary for, the IT services-based outcome;
- On-ramp and off-ramp provisions, insuring retention of a highly qualified pool of contractors;
- A full spectrum of contract types, including cost reimbursement;
- Worldwide coverage;
- Complimentary scope-compatibility reviews;
- Acquisition Templates; and
- Sample Statements of Work (SOWs).
We will engage federal agencies and Industry in a collaborative process to identify the most advantageous structure for these contracts and the best practices to incorporate into its design. Our goal is to build off of the success of Alliant and Alliant Small Business, and create contract vehicles that provide a total solution to agencies’ requirements while maximizing opportunities for small businesses.
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/alliant2.