Telecommunications & Mobile Lifecycle Management Program
Our Telecommunications Expense Management and Mobile Lifecycle Management (TEMS/MLM) program looks at ways to further reduce wireless costs without or after changing service plans.
TEMS/ MLM offers insight for your agency on how to:
- Optimize rate plans;
- Identify inventory and billing errors;
- Eliminate unused lines;
- Improve security controls;
- Manage device disposition and disposal;
- Monitor spending, and
- Load security measures on a device to protect the end user.
The program is a partnership of industry, GSA, and agencies such as DOD, DISA, DOE, DHS, DOI, USDA, and many others. Together we developed:
- A set of common, comprehensive requirements (PDF, 491KB)
- Assessed responses against the common requirements to identify potential sources of service/supply
- A list of TEMS/MLM core functions
Our Telecommunications Expense Management and Mobile Lifecycle Management (TEMS/MLM) program enhances GSA’s preexisting Telecommunication Expense Management Program (TEMS).
Download the user guide (PDF, 378KB) to conduct your procurements. The user guide:
- Lists the partners and resellers associated with each potential source of service/supply;
- Identifies acquisition pathways against various governmentwide acquisition vehicles;
- Helps with developing an acquisition strategy, and
- Provides an adaptable, repeatable mechanism that can account for variable market conditions.