Buying from Small Business
You can access technology solutions from small businesses on IT Schedule 70. In fact, small businesses make up a majority of IT Schedule 70 industry partners.
Access to small business credit
IT Schedule 70 can help government customers meet their socioeconomic goals. In accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), customers can mandate or indicate a preference for small businesses for their acquisitions.
Finding small business partners on IT Schedule 70
- Visit GSA's eLibrary and choose IT Schedule 70 from "Quick Schedules", found in the drop down menu on the top right;
- From the IT Schedule 70 page, choose your Special Item Number (SIN)/Category and select "go";
- Choose the desired socioeconomic indicator(s) from the selector display box on the right, and select “go”;
- Further sort the search results by location or download them to a spreadsheet; and
- Follow FAR 8.4 Federal Supply Schedules ordering procedures to do business with the selected vendors.