Total Workplace Change Management
GSA is assisting agencies in creating a 21st century workplace across the federal government to save money and increase productivity. Total Workplace provides solutions in three intersecting areas: people, technology, and space. Total Workplace is about more than just the physical design and furnishing of work places. Change management and technology solutions are part of the offering as well. Total Workplace reaches beyond the traditional notions of workplace and can be a great asset in addressing organizational change.
The below references are a resource for facilitating and dealing with the impacts of workplace change. They can serve as a primer on the nature and characteristics of workplace change and on helping people work through the impacts of changes in their workplace, i.e. change management. It is intended to help you understand the context and processes of workplace change and to give you initial direction and some tools for use in your projects.
- Change Management Tutorial [PDF - 691.25 KB]
- Proposed Change Management Syllabus [PDF - 652.73 KB]
- Change Management Continuum v.6 [PDF - 188.14 KB]
- Change Management and Communications [PDF - 1.22 MB]
- Change Management - 1800 F Google Site Overview [PDF - 269.17 KB]
- Change Champions [PDF - 2.44 MB]