Contacts and Resources
Help with the GSA Schedules program is available through numerous resources for ordering activities and contractors through the GSA acquisition centers. GSA’s National Customer Service Center offers a Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) Helpdesk to answer questions about Schedules – its contact information is found at right.
Contacts for Customers
Customer Service Directors (CSDs): CSDs provide assistance, resolve problems and answer questions from GSA contractors and ordering activities. CSDs are an excellent source for questions about procuring with GSA Schedules. Find a local contact by selecting from the map.
Schedule orders: For questions about particular Schedules, ordering activities can contact their agency contracting officer or GSA Schedule contracting officer. Name and contact information for the Schedule contracting officer can be found on GSA eLibrary.
GSA Advantage! orders: For problems or discrepancies with orders placed through GSA Advantage!, customers can contact:
Along with the Schedules Helpdesk (found at right), can contact the Vendor Support Center:
Vendor Support Center
Phone: (877) 495-4849
GSA Administrative Contracting Officer (ACO): Current contractors can contact their ACO, who offers support with the Schedules process. The ACO Locator tool at the Vendor Support Center can be used to determine a contractor’s assigned ACO.
Small Businesses: Two organizations are available to help small businesses succeed:
- GSA’s Office of Small Business Utilization (SBU) – The SBU is in place to advocate for small businesses and help connect them with nationwide procurement opportunities. SBU contacts can be found in each of the 11 GSA regional offices.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) – With offices in all 50 states, the SBA assists small businesses with finding nationwide opportunities. Contractors can call their answer desk for direct referrals to appropriate sources of information: 1-800-U-ASK-SBA (1-800-827-5622).
GSA acquisition centers and industry-specific offices, located across the country, oversee broad categories of Schedules. Ordering activities and GSA contractors can contact these centers for assistance with Schedules.
- Center for Innovative Acquisition Development – provides professional services in the areas of finance and business, as well as Emergency Contracting and Strategic Sourcing initiatives
Contact: (703) 605-2837, or email email@example.com
- Management Services Center – professional services related to business improvement, language interpretation and translation, environmental issues, logistics, engineering, and consolidated services
Contact: (800) 241-7246, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office of IT Schedule Programs – smart IT solutions with a variety of products and services
Contact: (877) 446-4870, or email IT.Center@gsa.gov
- Greater Southwest Acquisition Center – diverse products and services including janitorial and cleaning supplies and equipment for food services, law enforcement, and security
Contact: (800) 488-3111, or email email@example.com
- Center for Facilities Maintenance and Hardware – hardware, tools, appliances, paint, and machinery, as well as facilities maintenance and management services
Contact: (816) 926-6760, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Supplies and Administrative Services Center – a wide range of office supplies along with training, human resources, and Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) services.
Contact: (212) 264-0868, or email email@example.com
- Integrated Workplace Acquisition Center – furniture and furnishing products and services, as well as sports and recreation equipment and mail management, audio/visual, telecommunications, and security solutions
Contact: (703) 605-9300 (Washington, DC-area office); (215) 446-5027 (Philadelphia office)
- GSA Automotive – A wide variety of vehicles, including alternative fuel vehicles, light trucks, buses, construction equipment, trash collection and recycling vehicles, and trailers.
Contact: (703) 605-CARS, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office of Travel and Transportation Services – The Transportation, Delivery, and Relocation Solutions Schedule covers domestic shipping, employee relocation services, and other ground transportation services, while the Travel Services Solutions Schedule provides travel consulting, travel agent, and charter services.
Contact: (703) 605-5618, or email email@example.com