Army Fee Assistance Forms Library
This library contains forms used in support of family application or enrollment changes for the Army Fee Assistance (AFA) program.
Adding Child: Used by Sponsors currently participating in the AFA Program to add one or more children.
- Add a Child to Army Fee Assistance [PDF - 247.42 KB]
AFA Certification of Availability or Non-Availability: Used to verify if space is available for on-post care.
- AFA Certification of Availability or Non-Availability [PDF - 91.18 KB]
Annual Recertification: Please visit Recertification for a complete recertification packet.
Authorization to Release Information: Used to provide a school, employer, or medical facility with authorization to release information to the GSA in order to support an application for AFA.
- Authorization to Release Information [PDF - 190.56 KB]
Certification for Seeking Employment or Enrolling in School: Allows Temporary Authorization to receive Army Fee Assistance (AFA) while the spouse/partner seeks employment or enrolls in school.
- Certification for Seeking Employment or Enrolling in School [PDF - 81.67 KB]
Certification of Higher Education: To be used when a spouse/partner is enrolled in school. When properly completed, this form will ensure that the GSA has all required information in conjunction with the school schedule.
- Certification of Higher Education [PDF - 296.49 KB]
Certification of Self Employment: Must be completed when Sponsor, spouse, or partner is self-employed.
- Certification of Self Employment [PDF - 276.27 KB]
Certificate for Withdrawing From Program: Used when a Sponsor/Family wishes to be officially removed from the program or is removing a child or children from the current provider.
- Certificate for Withdrawing From Program [PDF - 110.73 KB]
Certification of Custody: Used when a legal Custody Agreement has not been filed with courts.
- Certification of Custody [PDF - 251.50 KB]
Family Enrollment Provider Cost Verification Form: Used to verify rates, attendance, and enrollment dates. Must be completed and signed by the provider.
- Provider Cost Verification From (Ages 0- Preschool) [PDF - 152.37 KB]
- Provider Cost Verification Form (Ages 5-12) [PDF - 122.10 KB]
Notification of Maternity Leave: Used to inform the GSA when a Sponsor, spouse, or partner will be out of work due to maternity leave.
- Notification of Maternity Leave [PDF - 187.11 KB]
Provider Change Request: Used by Sponsors currently participating in Army Fee Assistance (AFA) program to change providers.
- Provider Change Request [PDF - 236.45 KB]
Request for Benefits to be Placed in an INACTIVE Status: Allows a Sponsor to remain in the program for up to 90 days while not actively receiving benefits.
- Request for Benefits to be Placed in an INACTIVE Status [PDF - 280.05 KB]
Request to Reactivate Benefit Package: To be used when a Sponsor/Family's benefit has been placed in an Inactive Status and the Sponsor/Family is requesting a Reactivation of benefits.
- Request to Reactivate Benefit Package [PDF - 235.98 KB]
Separation Verification Form: Used to support eligibility when a legal document has not been issued by the courts.
- Separation Verification Form [PDF - 279.69 KB]
Sponsor/Family Update Form: Used to update Address, Phone, Email, Family Status, and/or custody of child.
- Sponsor/Family Update Form [PDF - 125.47 KB]