Mail Management Data
Data is compiled for each fiscal year.
This data is required under 44 U.S.C. §2904 “General Responsibilities for Records Management." Further, the Mail Records Management Tables are produced in part through the Simplified Mail Accounting Report (SMART), an Internet-based application that collects mail-related data from Federal agencies. The tables represent:
- Total Mail Expenditures by Agency
- Federal Agency - USPS Domestic Expenditure
- Federal Agency - USPS International Expenditure
- Commercial Carrier Expenditures
- Professional Certifications by Federal Agencies
If you have any questions about the tables, or would like to offer comments or suggestions on its content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.