eRETA RWA Customer Portal
Please note, eRETA is currently only compatible with Internet Explorer.
Before attempting to access eRETA, customers must obtain a Username and Password by following the eRETA User Account Request Process detailed below!
RWA Billing statements are not posted in eRETA, however they are available online. Go to the "Billing & Payment" section to learn how to obtain copies of RWA and HOTD Billing Statements.
eRETA - What is it?
- eRETA stands for External RWA Entry and Tracking Application
- A customer-facing application where real-time RWA information and documentation is available to customers
- Replaced the "RWA Search" Website, starting in 2011
eRETA User Account Request Process
- Complete the eRETA User Account Request Form. Use the List of Agency Bureau Codes (ABCs) below to help complete the on-line form. The "eRETA User Account Request Form" link above opens a Google Form. Some agency firewall settings block this website. If you are unable to open the link above, please email us at eRETA@gsa.gov and request to complete the "eRETA User Account Request Form" via email.
Please Note: Only select Agency Bureau Codes (ABC's) listed on the attachment below. The Department of Treasury is migrating from a 4-digit ABC to a 5-digit ABC. eRETA is one of the first systems adopting the new 5-digit format. eRETA Users who received access previous to July 2013 have already had their ABC's migrated to the new 5-digit code. Users who are requesting access are required to use the correct 5-digit ABC, which can be found in the excel document below:
eRETA Agency Bureau Codes [XLSX - 215.05 KB]
GSA IT General Rules of Behavior [PDF - 449.21 KB]
- Complete the "eRETA Application Clearance Verification Form [MSW - 53 KB]". This form is required by GSA's Personnel Security Office. Because this form requests Personally Identifiable Information (PII), please share it with your Agency's Personnel Security office (or Human Resources Office) and GSA's Personnel Security Office only. Full instructions on how to securely send this information to GSA are provided on the form below. Steps 1 and 2 of the eRETA User Account Request Process are separated due to the PII captured in Step 2. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause, but we are serious about protecting your PII and want to ensure it is reviewed only by those with proper authorization.
- After your request has been processed and all approvals have been granted, the GSA National Application Helpdesk will send a verification email to the email address provided in Step 1. Follow the steps in the verification email to finalize your account.
For additional resources and information, please reference the documents below as well as the eRETA demonstration tab at the left.
Visit our "Training and FAQs" page for eRETA Frequently Asked Questions as well!
For questions about eRETA or for access issues, please contact us at eRETA@gsa.gov and we would be more than happy to provide further assistance!