Business Consulting Solutions
GSA’s Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) is improving its Professional Services Schedule offerings. As a first step in this initiative FAS has consolidated its Professional Services Multiple Award Schedule offerings into one Professional Services Schedule. The previous Schedule 874 formally known as MOBIS is now part of this new single Professional Services Schedule (PSS).
Business consulting solutions include a full range of management and consulting services that can improve a federal agency's performance, and help customers meet their mission goals. Business services range from consulting, facilitation, quality assurance, analysis, strategy formulation, advisory and assistance, research, and training to acquisition and program support, including:
- Integrated Consulting Services;
- Training Services (Off-the-Shelf Training Devices and Training Materials);
- Acquisition Management Support;
- Integrated Business Program Support Services; and
- DAU and FAI Certified DAWIA and FAC Acquisition Workforce Training.
In addition, GSA offers governmentwide blanket purchase agreements for Performance Management/Continuous Process Improvement (PM/CPI) services.
The various services offered are listed below with their associated Special Item Number (SIN) and links to a list of vetted contractors for each type of service.
- A full description of Services covered under each SIN can be found at GSA Schedules eLibrary.
- The NAICS code(s) associated with the RFQ must match a NAICS code listed with the Professional Services Schedule. Only one NAICS (dominant) may be used in the resulting task order.
& Link to Contractors
|874 1||541611S||Integrated Consulting Services|
|874 4||611430; 611519; and 611710||Training Services: Instructor Led Training, Web Based Training and Education Courses, Course Development and Test Administration Learning Management, Internships|
|874 6||541611||Acquisition Management Support
|874 7||541611||Integrated Business Program Support Services|
|874 8||611430||DAU and FAI Certified DAWIA and FAC Acquisition Workforce Training for GS-1102 and non-1102 Personnel|
|874 9||333318; and 511199||Off-the-Shelf Training Devices and Training Materials: Print, Electronic, Audio-Visual, Multi-Media, and Simulation Training Devices|
|100 01||541890||Introduction of New Services|
|100 03||541330||Ancillary Supplies and/or Services|
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/businessconsulting