GSA’s Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) is improving its professional services schedule offerings. As a first step in this initiative FAS has consolidated its professional services Multiple Award Schedule offerings into one Professional Services Schedule. The previous Schedule 874-V, formerly known as Logistics Worldwide or LOGWORLD, is now part of this new single Professional Services Schedule (PSS).
Logistics Worldwide include the following areas that permit the deployment of supplies, equipment, materials and associated personnel:
- Planning acquisition and management of logistics system;
- Providing expert advice, assistance, guidance, management; and
- Providing operational support services.
Additionally, training is provided in the following areas:
- System operations;
- Automated tools for supply;
- Value chain management;
- Property and inventory management;
- Distribution and transportation management; and
- Maintenance of equipment and facilities supporting these activities.
Turnkey and total solutions are available in support of logistics functions, as well as minor repair and alteration services supplementary to existing SINs under this Schedule.
The various services offered are listed below with their associated Special Item Number (SIN) and links to a list of vetted contractors for each type of service:
- A full description of Services covered under each SIN can be found at GSA Schedules e-Library.
- The NAICS code(s) associated with the RFQ must match a NAICS code listed with the Professional Services Schedule. Only one NAICS (dominant) may be used in the resulting task order.
& Link to Contractors
|C874 501||541614||Supply & Value Chain Management Services|
|C874 503||541614||Distribution & Transportation Logistics Services|
|C874 504||541614||Deployment Logistics Services|
|C874 505||541614||Logistics Training Services|
|C874 507||561210||Operations & Maintenance Logistics Management and Support Services|
|C874 597||541330||Ancillary Repair and Alterations|
|C100 01||541890||Introduction of New Services|
|C100 03||541330||Ancillary Supplies and/or Services|