GSA’s Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) is improving its professional services schedule offerings. As a first step in this initiative FAS has consolidated its professional services Multiple Award Schedule offerings into one Professional Services Schedule. The previous Schedule 899 focused on Environmental Services is now part of this new single Professional Services Schedule (PSS).
Environmental solutions offer customers a wide variety of services and from industry experts including:
- Strengthening federal environmental management goals in Electronics Stewardship;
- Environmental management systems;
- Pollution prevention, cleanup and restoration;
- HAZMAT; and,
- Training awareness and more.
The various services offered are listed below with their associated Special Item Number (SIN) and links to a list of vetted contractors for each type of service.
- A full description of Services covered under each SIN can be found at GSA Schedules e-Library.
- The NAICS code(s) associated with the RFQ must match a NAICS code listed with the Professional Services Schedule. Only one NAICS (dominant) may be used in the resulting task order.
& Link to Contractors
|C899 1||541620||Environmental Consulting Services|
|C899 3||541620||Environmental Training Services|
|C899 5||562920, 562112||Materials and Waste, Recycling & Disposal Service Bio-Chemical Testing|
|C899 7||541620, 541370||Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Services|
|C899 8||562910, 541380||Remediation and Reclamation Services|
|C100 01||541890||Introduction of New Services|
|C100 03||541330||Ancillary Supplies and/or Services|
The shortcut to this page is www.gsa.gov/environmentalsolutions.