UPDATE: Phase 2B of the BAAR Project has been rescheduled. Customers of GSA Global Supply and AutoChoice will begin using VCSS in January 2014.
The Vendor and Customer Self Service (VCSS) website provides GSA customers online access to their billing and accounts receivable data. It has the same level of functionality available through WebBill and BillView and additional features that allow customers to:
- View balances and statement detail by business line
- View account summary including payments
- Sort and query a wider array of accounts receivable and collections data
- Download bills and billing data in a comma separated values (CSV) file
- Search and view details across statements
- Submit correspondence and initiate the dispute process electronically
- Control access to accounts and information
On July 17, 2013, VCSS replaced BillView for Reimbursable Work Authorization (RWA) and customers in Washington, D.C., receiving steam and chilled water through Heating Operations and Transmission District (HOTD). Billing history for RWA and HOTD customers remains available via BillView. The eRETA system will continue to be where RWA Agreements are created.
On August 17, 2011, VCSS replaced WebBill for GSA Fleet customers. Open statements and future transactions are available only through VCSS; billing history remains available on WebBill. PBS Rent customers have access to VCSS, but it does not replace Rent on the Web (ROW). VCSS provides PBS Rent customers with another way to view their accounts receivable and collections data. PBS Rent customers continue to get their bills through ROW.