The Vendor and Customer Self Service (VCSS) website at vcss.gsa.gov provides GSA customers online access to their billing and accounts receivable data:
- View balances and statement detail by business line
- View account summary including payments
- Sort and query a wider array of accounts receivable and collections data
- Download bills and billing data in a comma separated values (CSV) file
- Search and view details across statements
- Submit correspondence and initiate the dispute process electronically
- Control access to accounts and information
BAAR Phase 3 is currently in progress, and customers of all remaining GSA business lines will transition to VCSS in four separate waves. Wave 3.1 was completed in August 2014.
- Waves 3.1 and 3.2 focus solely on GSA Manual Business Processes;
- Wave 3.3 will complete the implementation for all Manual Business Processes, as well as the Outlease Business Line; and
- Wave 3.4 will include all remaining GSA business lines.
BAAR Phase 2B was completed in January, 2014. VCSS replaced WebBill and paper bills for GSA Global Supply and AutoChoice customers. All historical invoices before February 2014 will continue to be available in WebBill.
BAAR Phase 2A was completed in July, 2013. VCSS replaced BillView for Reimbursable Work Authorization (RWA) and customers in Washington, D.C., receiving steam and chilled water through Heating Operations and Transmission District (HOTD). Billing history for RWA and HOTD customers remains available via BillView. The eRETA system will continue to be where RWA Agreements are created.
BAAR Phase 1 was completed in August, 2011. VCSS replaced WebBill for GSA Fleet customers. Open statements and future transactions are available only through VCSS; billing history remains available on WebBill. PBS Rent customers have access to VCSS, but it does not replace Rent on the Web (ROW). VCSS provides PBS Rent customers with another way to view their accounts receivable and collections data. PBS Rent customers continue to get their bills through ROW.