Doing Business with GSA Global Supply
GSA Global Supply operates three primary acquisition centers to procure the products we make available to military and civilian customers worldwide. The summary below describes some of the main categories of products for which these centers are responsible.
Heartland Supply Operations Center
The Heartland Supply Operations Center (HSOC) is based in Kansas City, MO, and specializes in buying the following products for our customers:
- Tools & tool kits;
- Appliances; and
- Lawn/garden equipment.
Southwest Supply Operations Center
The Southwest Supply Operations Center (SSOC) is based in Fort Worth, TX, and specializes in buying the following products for GSA customers:
- Signs, ad displays and ID plates;
- Food service items, cleaning compounds and equipment;
- Construction materials, prefabricated structures and abrasives;
- Facility management, power distribution & security systems;
- Generators & water treatment equipment; and
- Personal protection products.
Northeast Supply Operations Center
The Northeast Supply Operations Center (NSOC) is based in New York, NY, and specializes in buying the following products for GSA customers:
- Office Supplies;
- Paper Products;
- Packaging Supplies; and
- Toilet Paper/Paper Towels.
The products noted above are not a complete list, but can help you understand how responsibilities are divided between our acquisition centers. For next steps in this process, please see "Doing Business with GSA Global Supply" [Word, 35KB] with instructions on how to proceed.