FY 2015 Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) Customer Survey
The Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) Customer Loyalty Survey is a research study that aims to provide valuable, constructive feedback from the many diverse customer groups that are serviced by FAS program offices across GSA Regions and worldwide. The feedback collected from this survey will enable FAS to make improvements to serve our customers more effectively and efficiently.
The FAS program offices included in the FY 2015 FAS Customer Survey are:
- Assisted Acquisition Services (AAS);
- GSA Automotive;
- GSA Fleet;
- GSA SmartPay®;
- GSA Freight Management Program;
- GSA Network Services Programs (i.e., Networx);
- GSA Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs);
- USAccess Program;
- IT Schedule 70;
- National Information Technology Commodity Program (NITCP);
- One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS);
- GSA Global Supply™;
- Non-IT GSA Multiple Award Schedules (MAS);
- Personal Property Management (PPM);
- Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI) for Domestic Delivery Services (DDS3); and
- Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative (FSSI) for Wireless.
The survey was conducted for 30 days starting in mid-June 2015 and was fielded to approximately 50,000 GSA customers. The Customer Loyalty Study is a FAS-wide initiative to gain feedback, enabling FAS to make improvements to serve our customers.
If you have any questions about this initiative, please contact:
Victoria McFadden, email@example.com.