FY 2016 Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) Customer Survey
The Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) Customer Loyalty Survey is a research study that aims to provide valuable, constructive feedback from the many diverse customer groups that are serviced by FAS program offices across GSA Regions and worldwide. The feedback collected from this survey enables FAS to make more effective and efficient service to our customer.
In 2015, your feedback told us that we need to:
- Improve our technology interfaces;
- Make it easier to acquire products and services; and
- Provide better information around pricing.
Since then we have launched the all-new federal Acquisition Gateway, a web-based tool that helps federal government buyers like you connect with colleagues from other agencies across government.
Inside the Acquisition Gateway, you can do the following:
- Make side-by-side comparisons of governmentwide acquisition solutions;
- Connect with other procurement professionals; and
- Explore product and service category "hallways" which include the following resources to achieve outcomes at each step of the acquisition lifecycle:
- Category-curated articles;
- Market-research tools; and
- Prices-paid Data.
- Access the new Prices Paid Tool which helps agencies make better buying decisions through access to pricing data and customizable reports.
We are committed to helping our customer agencies resolve questions and issues, improve efficiency, deliver savings, and identify the best solutions to meet your missions needs. The Customer Loyalty Survey allows us to capture this meaningful information in order to drive these changes.
This year's survey is conducted for six (6) weeks starting in mid-May 2016 and will reach approximately 50,000 GSA customers.
If you have any questions about this initiative, please contact: email@example.com.