FOIA Requested Records and Documents
GSA is making FOIA records and documents available to the public in the interest of transparency and working toward a more open government.
Old Post Office Ground Lease
Users of assistive technology such as screen readers who have difficulty accessing the information in the OPO Ground Leasing documents should contact Kevin Terry at (202) 708-4600 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part One of Segment_001_of_OPO_Ground_Lease_(2013)_RA [3.27MB]
Part Two of Segment_001_of_OPO_Ground_Lease_(2013)_RA [13.55MB]
Part Three of Segment_001_of_OPO_Ground_Lease_(2013)_RA [8.84MB]
Part One of Segment_002_of_OPO_Ground_Lease_(2013)_RA [12.70MB]
Part Two of Segment_002_of_OPO_Ground_Lease_(2013)_RA [9.75MB]
- 2012Expo AttendeeList [XLS - 722.50 KB]
- 2012 GSA Expo Exhibitor List as of May 28, 2012
- 2011Expo AttendeeList [XLS - 614.00 KB]
- 2011 GSA Expo Exhibitor List as of February 7, 2012
- Manpower Personnel Training and Analyses Support (COI Number 9Q9SDBIS013)
- Order Number: GS09Q08BH0015
- Proposal to Lease Space: GS-09B-02196
- Contract Number GS09Q10DF00506
- GSA Infrastructure Technology Global Operations, Client Order ID Numbers: A06S47T0040 and 9T8NDWIS002
- Contract Number GS-09P-98-KSD-0017 (Elevator Services)*
- "DOD Freedom of Information Act Program," September 1998, version 1*
- "DOD Freedom of Information Act Program," September 1998, version 2*
* For assistance with obtaining the information in these documents in an accessible format, please contact the GSA FOIA Requester Service Center by e-mail at GSA.FOIA@gsa.gov.