Attend GWAC Delegation of Procurement Authority Training
Before issuing task orders on a GSA GWAC, federal contracting officers must complete training and receive a Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA). You can attend training for a specific GWAC or schedule a combined training session if you want a DPA for two or more of GSA’s GWACs.
Training sessions last approximately one to two hours, and many sessions offer Continuous Learning Points.
We offer training via several methods:
Please select one of the training methods listed below.
- Review the GWAC ordering guide (provides training on all active GSA GWACs);
- Attend a regularly scheduled webinar;
- Complete the online course(s) -- You can select a specific GWAC course or the combined GSA GWACs' course:
- FAC 039 GSA's Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs) for IT Services;
- FAC 040 GSA VETS GWAC;
- FAC 041 GSA Alliant and Alliant Small Business GWACs; and
- FAC 042 GSA 8(a) STARS II GWAC.
- Request a webinar, conference call, or onsite training.
What does the training cover?
- Ordering process;
- Roles and responsibilities;
- Resources; and
- How to request a Delegation of Procurement Authority.
Who should attend?
Contracting officers must attend the training, but we recommend that all members of the acquisition team attend, including:
- Contract specialists;
- Contracting officer’s technical representatives (COTRs); and
- Program managers.
Request a webinar, conference call, or onsite training
To request a webinar, conference call, or onsite training for your procurement team, email the following information to the appropriate GWAC office below.
Information to email:
- Agency name;
- Individual names;
- Phone number; and
- Location (if onsite).
- 8(a) STARS II: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Alliant: email@example.com;
- Alliant Small Business: firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- VETS: email@example.com.
When we receive the information, we will contact you to set up a date and time for your conference call or training.