National Account Managers (R)
The National Account Managers (NAMs) program was implemented in order to better support our customers' missions. Specifically, NAMs can provide information and assistance on the complete range of acquisition vehicles and solutions that FAS offers.
Some of the major functions of a NAM are to:
- Develop and manage FAS Strategic Account Plans across GSA portfolios;
- Meet with customers for assigned strategic accounts;
- Execute strategic account plans and manage agency contacts;
- Gather customer intelligence and identify opportunities for GSA to assist other government agencies in the procurement of products and services;
- Build relationships with senior-level agency officials; and
- Serve as a liaison between internal FAS program offices and the customer.
National Account Managers
|Strategic Accounts||NAM (Team Leader)|
Department of the Army (USA)
|Department of the Air Force (USAF)
Department of the Navy (USN)
|Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
US Agency for International Development (USAID)
US Postal Service (USPS)
Department of State (DOS)
|Office of the Secretary of Defense (DOD/OSD)
|Department of Justice (DOJ)
Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
National Aeronautics & Space Adm. (NASA)
US Corp of Engineer (USACE)
|Department of Education
Department of Transportation
Department of Treasury
State & Local
|Department of Health & Human Services (HHS)
Department of Energy (DOE)
Environment Protection Agency (EPA)
Department of Interior (DOI)
If your agency is not represented above, or you have questions regarding GSA's programs and offerings, please contact one of the NAMs' Branch Chiefs:
- Vincent Cappello by email at email@example.com, or by phone on 240-309-8304.
- Michael Williams by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone on 703-932-4290.
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/fasnam.